World Bank Program Assistant Job:
The World Bank Dhaka Office is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of a Program Assistant in the Country Management Unit (CMU). World Bank desire to recruit Program Assistant for strengthen the team of Bangladesh by publish Job Circular. World Bank is looking for a group of bright, talented energetic fresher employees.
Application Closing Date: 26 Aug 2013
Qualification for World Bank job:
- Minimum Education: High School degree (BA desirable)
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 5 to 7 years of responsible, relevant office support experience.
- Ability to pass relevant World Bank Group tests (English grammar & spelling, Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English and Bangla language skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation. Application Deadline: 07 Aug, 2013
Mission of World Bank:
- The World Bank wants to galvanize international and national support around two goals: to virtually end extreme poverty in a generation and to push for greater equity.
- A new Shared Prosperity Indicator will be used to measure income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
- To end extreme poverty, the Bank’s goal is to decrease the percentage of people living with less than $1.25 a day to no more than 3 percent by 2030.
- To promote shared prosperity, the goal is to promote income growth of the bottom 40 percent of the population in each country.
World Bank Program Assistant Job Circular:
Apply for World Bank Program Assistant Job
Incoming search terms:
- world bank bangladesh address
- world bank careers
- world bank dhaka jobs
- world bank job dhaka
- dhaka bank ltd job circular
- job circular in worldbank
- program assistant world bank bangladesh
- web address of world bank in bangladesh
- world bank bangladesh job
- world bank office dhaka bangladesh
Category: Bank Jobs